The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: fixed broadband retention and satisfaction in Malaysia and the Philippines
The fixed broadband markets in both Malaysia and the Philippines are becoming increasingly competitive. This report looks at the ways in which operators can improve their willingness to recommend and churn intention metrics.
Improvements in speed satisfaction can deliver significant benefits to fixed broadband operators in Malaysia and the Philippines.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers experiences with their fixed broadband services in Malaysia and the Philippines, derived from respondents surveyed in these countries
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of how NPSs and churn differ by access technology type
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted in August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. Each country had a minimum of 1000 respondents.
2021 Vodafone Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Telecommunications Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2021 Verizon Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Telecommunications Industry
This report focuses on aspects of our survey that relate to mobile customer satisfaction, churn and the drivers of the mobile customer experience in EMAP. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Connected Consumer Survey 2020: OTT communication and social media services in emerging Asia–Pacific
This report focuses on aspects of our Connected Consumer Survey that relate to respondents' usage of OTT communication services in emerging AsiaPacific. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request