The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: fixed broadband retention and satisfaction in Malaysia and the Philippines
The fixed broadband markets in both Malaysia and the Philippines are becoming increasingly competitive. This report looks at the ways in which operators can improve their willingness to recommend and churn intention metrics.
Improvements in speed satisfaction can deliver significant benefits to fixed broadband operators in Malaysia and the Philippines.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers experiences with their fixed broadband services in Malaysia and the Philippines, derived from respondents surveyed in these countries
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of how NPSs and churn differ by access technology type
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted in August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. Each country had a minimum of 1000 respondents.
In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a big influence on this market. Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Report by Material, Application, and GeographyView Report
FIDO Authentication helps businesses in addressing the need for secure application without compromising user convenience. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a bigView Report
This report uses our 2020 survey results to analyse the penetration of fixedmobile convergence (FMC) within Europe, and provides insights into how FMC affects churn intention and satisfaction. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
This report focuses on aspects of our survey related to mobile customer satisfaction and churn in Europe and the USA. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request