The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: fixed broadband retention and satisfaction in Australia and New Zealand
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of fixed broadband users in Australia and New Zealand. In particular, it focuses on the drivers of satisfaction and churn of broadband customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Our survey results highlight the most important drivers of willingness to recommend and churn for fixed broadband subscribers in Australia and New Zealand.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers’ experiences with their fixed broadband services in Australia and New Zealand
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of recent changes in NPS by operator
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted between July and August 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 2000 respondents in the region.
- New Zealand
In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a big influence on this market. Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Report by Material, Application, and GeographyView Report
FIDO Authentication helps businesses in addressing the need for secure application without compromising user convenience. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a bigView Report
This report uses our 2020 survey results to analyse the penetration of fixedmobile convergence (FMC) within Europe, and provides insights into how FMC affects churn intention and satisfaction. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
This report focuses on aspects of our survey related to mobile customer satisfaction and churn in Europe and the USA. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request