The Fixed network data traffic: worldwide trends and forecasts 2019–2025
Demand for fixed broadband worldwide remains very strong, but it is less clear what drives demand once FTTP becomes the norm. This report is our annual update of fixed data traffic trends and 5-year forecasts, and this year we take a look at longer-term trends.
Traffic levels and video bandwidth requirements tell us remarkably little about the real drivers of FTTP roll-out and take-up.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- 5-year forecasts of fixed data traffic for 8 global regions and 28 selected countries
- analysis of the key trends in, and drivers and inhibitors of, data traffic.
The report provides forecasts for the following eight geographical regions.
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
The report provides forecasts for the following 28 countries.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Overall national and per broadband (BB) subscriber data, year total and year end
- Internet, managed IP, multicast data
- Next-generation access (NGA) and non-NGA split
- Median usage
- Fixed–mobile traffic ratios
- Asymmetry ratios
- Internet bandwidth per subscriber, average and busy hour
- Global split by device (TV, smartphone, PC/other).
The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: OTT communication services in Australia and New Zealand market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
The India telecoms market report 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
The Fixed-mobile convergence in emerging Asia-Pacific: case studies and analysis market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
The Fixed services worldwide: trends and forecasts 2019-2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request