The Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Taiwan
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s <em>Connected Consumer Survey</em> that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of online consumers in Taiwan.
Network performance dominates the mobile customer experience in Taiwan, but customer service matters and is a potential means for operators to differentiate.
- identifies the drivers of mobile and fixed customer experience
- identifies the key factors that influence consumers’ intention to churn from mobile and fixed services
- provides Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for mobile, fixed and pay-TV operators in Taiwan
- provides an analysis of the video content consumption habits in Taiwan
- identifies the most successful OTT communication apps and digital services in Taiwan.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE
The fieldwork was conducted between July and September 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. We sampled 1000 respondents.
Connected Consumer Survey 2020: OTT communication and social media services in Europe and the USA market research report available in US $ 1499 only at marketreportsonline.com - Buy Now or Ask an Expert To know More about this report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Home theatre is a combination of CD/DVD or Blu-ray player, a multi-channel amplifier and a set of five or more surround sound speakers. In the context of China-US trade warView Report
Connected Consumer Survey 2020: TV and video services in developed AsiaPacific market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Connected Consumer Survey 2020: mobile customer satisfaction in the Middle East market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request