Opex efficiency strategies for operators
Author - Michela Venturelli
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (30 slides) | Operator Investment Strategies
The accelerating number (and scale) of network deployments, along with the roll-out of new technologies such as cloud-native architectures, 5G and fibre networks, will put operators under pressure to manage increasing operational complexities and costs. To maximise opex efficiencies, operators should adopt a holistic approach and look for savings beyond the network.
This report answers the following questions.
- How will automation and cloudification affect productivity and overall costs?
- How will a wider range of organisations affect telecoms operators’ operational costs for network and cloud sharing and hosting?
- How are operators’ efforts to address sustainability concerns affecting costs and profit margins?
- How are staffing/productivity/automation levels affecting costs and profit margins? What effect has the COVID-19 pandemic had on these areas?
- How is operators’ overall opex changing and why?
This report provides forecasts for opex in the telecoms industry between 2017 and 2026. It provides a breakdown and analysis of trends by region, spending category and operator profile.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request