Opex efficiency strategies for operators
Author - Michela Venturelli
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (30 slides) | Operator Investment Strategies
The accelerating number (and scale) of network deployments, along with the roll-out of new technologies such as cloud-native architectures, 5G and fibre networks, will put operators under pressure to manage increasing operational complexities and costs. To maximise opex efficiencies, operators should adopt a holistic approach and look for savings beyond the network.
This report answers the following questions.
- How will automation and cloudification affect productivity and overall costs?
- How will a wider range of organisations affect telecoms operators’ operational costs for network and cloud sharing and hosting?
- How are operators’ efforts to address sustainability concerns affecting costs and profit margins?
- How are staffing/productivity/automation levels affecting costs and profit margins? What effect has the COVID-19 pandemic had on these areas?
- How is operators’ overall opex changing and why?
Opex efficiency strategies for operators market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Opex efficiency strategies for CSPs and vendors market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request