Opex efficiency strategies for CSPs and vendors
Rising competition, massive new network build-outs and the COVID-19 pandemic have put unprecedented pressure on communications service providers (CSPs)&nbsp;to reduce operating costs. This report examines the strategies that will deliver the biggest savings in the period to 2026, and recommends ways to mitigate the risks by co-operating with partners.
Ambitious automation and co-investment programmes could lead to a cumulative opex reduction of USD500 billion in the coming decade.
This report answers the following questions.
- Are CSPs’ capex/opex/revenue ratios changing and why?
- How will automation and virtualisation affect CSPs’ staff levels, productivity and overall costs?
- Will a wider range of organisations be involved in the running and funding of telecoms networks in the 2020s through sharing and hosting?
- Will opportunities arise for vendors as a result of their customers’ cost-cutting programmes?
- How do CSPs’ business models and approaches to network ownership affect their opex strategies?
Fill The Form For Sample Request