Opex efficiency strategies for CSPs and vendors
Rising competition, massive new network build-outs and the COVID-19 pandemic have put unprecedented pressure on communications service providers (CSPs)&nbsp;to reduce operating costs. This report examines the strategies that will deliver the biggest savings in the period to 2026, and recommends ways to mitigate the risks by co-operating with partners.
Ambitious automation and co-investment programmes could lead to a cumulative opex reduction of USD500 billion in the coming decade.
This report answers the following questions.
- Are CSPs’ capex/opex/revenue ratios changing and why?
- How will automation and virtualisation affect CSPs’ staff levels, productivity and overall costs?
- Will a wider range of organisations be involved in the running and funding of telecoms networks in the 2020s through sharing and hosting?
- Will opportunities arise for vendors as a result of their customers’ cost-cutting programmes?
- How do CSPs’ business models and approaches to network ownership affect their opex strategies?
Opex efficiency strategies for operators market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Opex efficiency strategies for CSPs and vendors market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request