Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cote dIvoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Cote dIvoire will reach US$1.8 billion in 2020 and continue to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% over 2020-2025, with growth in revenues coming from all the segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2020-2025 on the back of voice subscriptions. Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 13.4% over 2020-2025, while fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over 2020-2025 supported by improving broadband adoption in the country on the back of improving fixed network infrastructure.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Cote dIvoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cote dIvoires telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Its Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cote dIvoires mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cote dIvoires telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cote dIvoire.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay
TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Intelligence ReportThe telecom service revenue growth in Cote dIvoire over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile voice, mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile voiceView Report
Cote dIvoire In-depth PEST Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Cote dIvoire Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2025Cote dIvoire Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2025 - Market Outlook for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Liquids Storage, PipelinesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request