Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Intelligence Report
Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Intelligence Report
The telecom service revenue growth in Cote dIvoire over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile voice, mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2024 due to free calling minutes offered by MNOs. However, mobile data segment will see its share grow over the forecast period to 33.0% of total revenue by 2024, mainly driven by rising mobile Internet subscriptions on the back of increasing availability of low-cost smartphones and increasing adoption of 4G services, which yield higher ARPUs. The broadband segment will witness increased investments in national backbone fiber network by the government and fiber networks by MNOs such as Orange. Cote dIvoires pay-TV market is expected to grow at CAGR of 15.7% as DTH and IPTV subscriptions continue to increase and ARPU level from the IPTV segment increase.
"Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cote dIvoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The demographic and macroeconomic context in Cote dIvoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Cote dIvoire will grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 82.5% of the total telecom revenue in 2024, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology by 2024. 4G will closely follow 3G led by investments by MNOs.
- Orange Cote dIvoire will continue to hold its leading position in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cote dIvoires telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cote dIvoires mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cote dIvoires telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cote dIvoire.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Orange Cte dIvoire
MTN Cte dIvoire
Moov Cte dIvoire
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Cote dIvoire Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in CoteView Report
Cote dIvoire In-depth PEST Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Cote dIvoire Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2025Cote dIvoire Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2025 - Market Outlook for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Liquids Storage, PipelinesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request