Alpha Systems Inc. (4719) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Alpha Systems Inc (Alpha) is a technology company that offers software development, product sales and system solutions. The companys products include backbone communication systems, system integration, system operation, open systems, embedded systems, proprietary products and multi-vendor products. Its backbone communication systems comprise node system, mobile network system and network management system. Alpha provides embedded system including home appliances, printer, and AV devices. The company offers services such as product sales and maintenance, system consulting and electric and telecom engineering works. Its products find its application in the areas of printer machine, car-mounted audio system, car-mounted navigation system, digital camera, interface technology between UPnP and Sigsbee. The company offers portal sites for online businesses, online application systems and databases, systems for management of production and distribution and intranets for corporate information management. It distributes its products in different parts of Japan. Alpha is headquartered in Kawasaki, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alpha Systems Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Alpha Systems Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Alpha Systems Inc. - Key Information
Alpha Systems Inc. - Overview
Alpha Systems Inc. - Key Employees
Alpha Systems Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Alpha Systems Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Alpha Systems Inc. - Major Products and Services
Alpha Systems Inc. - History
Alpha Systems Inc. - Company Statement
Alpha Systems Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Alpha Systems Inc. - Business Description
Alpha Systems Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Alpha Systems Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alpha Systems Inc. - Strengths
Alpha Systems Inc. - Weaknesses
Alpha Systems Inc. - Opportunities
Alpha Systems Inc. - Threats
Alpha Systems Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Alpha Systems Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Information
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Ratios
Alpha Systems Inc., Share Data
Alpha Systems Inc., Major Products and Services
Alpha Systems Inc., History
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Employees
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Operational Heads
Alpha Systems Inc., Other Locations
Alpha Systems Inc., Subsidiaries
Alpha Systems Inc., Key Competitors
Alpha Systems Inc., SWOT Analysis
Alpha Systems Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Alpha Systems Inc., Annual Ratios
Alpha Systems Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Alpha Systems Inc., Performance Chart
Alpha Systems Inc., Ratio Charts
Alphabet - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAlphabet, along with its holding company Google, have been in the forefront of leveraging emerging technologies to further its digital capabilities and launch innovative productsView Report
Alphabet Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Toku Systems Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileToku Systems Inc. (Toku) is a remote monitoring technology company. Toku offers stand-alone monitoring solutions along with tank level monitoring, water injection management, andView Report
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request