Alphabet - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Alphabet, along with its holding company Google, have been in the forefront of leveraging emerging technologies to further its digital capabilities and launch innovative products for its customers and end users. It is exploring and utilizing Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud & Edge Computing, and others to achieve operational efficiencies.
Alphabets accelerator/Incubator & Other innovation programs include - Sidewalk Labs, Verily, Google Launchpad Accelerator Program, X (formerly known as Google X).
Google provides a wide range of products and services that use cloud computing such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Application Engine, Google Cloud Storage, YouTube, etc.
GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) is a corporate venture arm of Alphabet Inc. that focuses on providing both seed, venture, and growth stage funding to technology companies.
The report provides information and insights into Alphabets tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets
- Alphabet implements a multi-layered cybersecurity strategy that mainly includes data security, network security, cloud security, and physical security to secure its network.
- The company is building new data centers in Ohio, Nebraska, Nevada, and Texas.
- Google has partnered with ADT with a $450 million investment for a 6.6% stake in the company.
- Google Cloud partnered with Telefonica to boost Spanish businesses digital transformation and enhance 5G mobile edge computing.
- Google acquired North to enhance its related hardware and ambient computing using Norths strong technology foundation.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Alphabets fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of Alphabet.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
GV, CapitalG, Gradient Ventures
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
Alphabet - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAlphabet, along with its holding company Google, have been in the forefront of leveraging emerging technologies to further its digital capabilities and launch innovative productsView Report
Alphabet Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
UBS Group - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1495View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request