Automated Home - Thematic Research
Seventy years ago, animator Tex Avery directed the satirical short film The House of Tomorrow, which featured such innovations as an indoor rain cloud ready to provide moisture at the touch of a button, an automatic sandwich-maker, and chairs that automatically adjusted themselves based on the occupant. These features may be missing from todays automated home, but a growing number of people are now able to control their lights, heating, appliances, and security systems at the touch of a button - or even via voice commands.
Spending on automated home devices passed $23bn in 2018, according to It forecasts, and is expected to reach $75bn by 2025, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18%. Much of that growth will be driven by two types of devices: smart thermostats, which are becoming increasingly common as consumers and governments alike look to control energy consumption; and smart speakers, relatively recent entrants to the market (the first device, Amazons Echo, was only launched in 2014) that have proven to be phenomenally popular.
- The home is becoming another front in the ongoing war between the giants of the technology industry.
- This report provides detailed analysis of this theme, identifying the winners and losers, and placing it within the content of the broader IoT sector.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides an overview of the automated home theme.
- It identifies the leading companies in this market, and places them within the Internet of Things value chain.
- It gives details of the key trends that will shape the automated home theme over the next 12 to 24 months, classified into three categories: technology trends; macroeconomic trends; and regulatorty trends.
- The report provides forecasts for global spending on automated home devices, split by the five main device categories (smart speakers, smart thermostats, smart lighting, smart security, and smart appliances).
Global Automated 3D Printing Market 2022 - Industry Briefing
The global automated 3d printing market size is expected to increase from USD 678 million in 2021 to USD 6,404 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 37.8% over theView Report
Automated assurance: worldwide market shares 2020
Automated assurance: worldwide market shares 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Swyft Home - Global Up and Coming Retailers Insights
Swyft Home - Global Up and Coming Retailers InsightsSwyft Home - Global Up and Coming Retailers Insights report provides insight into online based sofa-in-a-box startup, Swyft Home, which operates inView Report
Austria: Home - Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2023
Austria: Home - Market Shares, & Forecasts to 2023Austria: Home - Market Shares Forecasts to 2023 provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request