Swisscom AG (SCMN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Swisscom AG (Swisscom) is an integrated telecommunication service provider. The company offers products and services related to mobile, fixed and Internet protocol (IP)-based voice and data communications. It offers analog and digital access services and broadband services over existing subscriber lines. The company also offers services for IT infrastructure outsourcing and management services for communications infrastructures. Swisscom offers its services to residential customers and small and medium-sized enterprises. The company operates network in Italy and offers voice, data, Internet and IP TV services through its subsidiary. Geographically, the company conducts its operations in Europe (including Switzerland, Italy) and the US. Swisscom is headquartered in Worblaufen, Switzerland.
Swisscom AG Key Recent Developments
May 03,2017: Swisscom: Stable results in the first quarter
Feb 04,2016: Swisscom to cut 700 jobs after revenues slip
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Swisscom AG - Key Facts 5
Swisscom AG - Key Employees 6
Swisscom AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Swisscom AG - Major Products and Services 8
Swisscom AG - History 9
Swisscom AG - Company Statement 10
Swisscom AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Swisscom AG - Business Description 15
Swisscom AG - Corporate Strategy 16
Swisscom AG - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Swisscom AG - Strengths 17
Swisscom AG - Weaknesses 18
Swisscom AG - Opportunities 19
Swisscom AG - Threats 20
Swisscom AG - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Swisscom AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
May 03, 2017: Swisscom: Stable results in the first quarter 30
Section 5 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Swisscom AG, Key Facts 5
Swisscom AG, Key Employees 6
Swisscom AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Swisscom AG, Major Products and Services 8
Swisscom AG, History 9
Swisscom AG, Subsidiaries 13
Swisscom AG, Key Competitors 21
Swisscom AG, Ratios based on current share price 22
Swisscom AG, Annual Ratios 23
Swisscom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Swisscom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Swisscom AG, Interim Ratios 27
Swisscom AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
Swisscom AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Swisscom AG, Ratio Charts 28
Swisscom Ltd (SCMN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Swisscom, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSwisscom, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request