Swisscom Ltd (SCMN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Swisscom Ltd (Swisscom) offers telecommunication products and services such as mobile, fixed and Internet protocol (IP)-based voice and data communications. The company provides analog and digital access services and broadband services over existing subscriber lines. Swisscom also offers IT infrastructure outsourcing, communications infrastructure management and security services. Swisscom offers its products to the corporate, wholesale, residential customers across several verticals including information technology, telecommunications, broadcasting, entertainment, enterprise and media sectors. Its solutions are widely used various enterprise customers, SMEs, and Startups. Swisscom caters through its online shop, retail shops and partner shops. The company has business presence across in the Americas and Europe. Swisscom is headquartered in Worblaufen, Bern, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Swisscom Ltd - Key Facts
Swisscom Ltd - Key Employees
Swisscom Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Swisscom Ltd - Major Products and Services
Swisscom Ltd - History
Swisscom Ltd - Company Statement
Swisscom Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Swisscom Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Fastweb
Business Segment: Other Operating Segments
Business Segment: Swisscom Switzerland
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Switzerland
Swisscom Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Swisscom Ltd - Strengths
Swisscom Ltd - Weaknesses
Swisscom Ltd - Opportunities
Swisscom Ltd - Threats
Swisscom Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Swisscom Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Swisscom Ltd, Key Facts
Swisscom Ltd, Key Employees
Swisscom Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Swisscom Ltd, Major Products and Services
Swisscom Ltd, History
Swisscom Ltd, Subsidiaries
Swisscom Ltd, Key Competitors
Swisscom Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Swisscom Ltd, Annual Ratios
Swisscom Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Swisscom Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Swisscom Ltd, Interim Ratios
Swisscom Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Swisscom Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Swisscom Ltd, Ratio Charts
Swisscom Ltd (SCMN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Swisscom, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSwisscom, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request