Dexterra Group Inc (HNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dexterra Group Inc (Dexterra Group) formerly, Horizon North Logistics Inc is a diversified company. The company operates through its divisions such as modular solutions, industrial services and open camps. Its modular solutions division offers modular construction technology to various developments including hotels, multi-family or multi-story properties, office structures, retail outlets, government infrastructure projects and social housing. Dexterra Groups industrial services division provides workforce accommodations, equipment rentals, matting solutions, logistics, transportation, soil stabilization and field services. The company also provides camps and catering service open lodges, housekeeping services, camp management, camp and site commissioning, and other services. It has operations in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. Dexterra Group is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Dexterra Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2021: Dexterra Group announces increase to credit facility
Aug 10,2021: Dexterra Group announces results for Q2 2021 and increases dividend
May 19,2021: Dexterra Group report voting results from annual shareholder meeting
May 11,2021: Dexterra Group announces results for Q1 2021 and declares dividend
Jan 06,2021: Dexterra Group announces appointment of executive vice president, legal and general counsel
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dexterra Group Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dexterra Group Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Dexterra Group Inc - Key Information
Dexterra Group Inc - Overview
Dexterra Group Inc - Key Employees
Dexterra Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Dexterra Group Inc - Key Operational Heads
Dexterra Group Inc - Major Products and Services
Dexterra Group Inc - History
Dexterra Group Inc - Company Statement
Dexterra Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dexterra Group Inc - Business Description
Dexterra Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
Dexterra Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dexterra Group Inc - Strengths
Dexterra Group Inc - Weaknesses
Dexterra Group Inc - Opportunities
Dexterra Group Inc - Threats
Dexterra Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Dexterra Group Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Information
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Ratios
Dexterra Group Inc, Share Data
Dexterra Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Dexterra Group Inc, History
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Employees
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Operational Heads
Dexterra Group Inc, Other Locations
Dexterra Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Dexterra Group Inc, Key Competitors
Dexterra Group Inc, SWOT Analysis
Dexterra Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Dexterra Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Dexterra Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Dexterra Group Inc, Performance Chart
Dexterra Group Inc, Ratio Charts
Orca Energy Group Inc (Orca Energy) formerly, Orca Exploration Group Inc operates as an oil and gas company that explores, develops and markets natural gas in Tanzania. The company holdsView Report
Movado Group Inc (MOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request