Movado Group Inc (MOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Movado Group Inc (Movado) is a designer and manufacturer of watches. The company also distributes watches of other companies. It offers a variety of watches ranging from exclusive watches, luxury watches, accessible luxury watches, moderate and fashion watches to mass market watches. The company markets watches under its own brands, including Movado, Ebel, MVMT, Olivia Burton and Concord. It also distributes watches of various third-party brands such as Coach, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Scuderia Ferrari watches. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Switzerland and sales and distribution offices across China, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, Mexico, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE. Movado is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Movado Group Inc - Key Facts
Movado Group Inc - Key Employees
Movado Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Movado Group Inc - Major Products and Services
Movado Group Inc - History
Movado Group Inc - Company Statement
Movado Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Movado Group Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Company Stores
Business Segment: Watch and Accessory Brands
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: The US
Movado Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
Movado Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Movado Group Inc - Strengths
Movado Group Inc - Weaknesses
Movado Group Inc - Opportunities
Movado Group Inc - Threats
Movado Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Movado Group Inc, Key Facts
Movado Group Inc, Key Employees
Movado Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Movado Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Movado Group Inc, History
Movado Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Movado Group Inc, Key Competitors
Movado Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Movado Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Movado Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Movado Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Movado Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Movado Group Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Movado Group Inc, Ratio Charts
Dexterra Group Inc (Dexterra Group) formerly, Horizon North Logistics Inc is a diversified company. The company operates through its divisions such as modular solutions, industrial services and open camps. ItsView Report
Orca Energy Group Inc (Orca Energy) formerly, Orca Exploration Group Inc operates as an oil and gas company that explores, develops and markets natural gas in Tanzania. The company holdsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request