The Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 2018â€“2022
The worldwide customer engagement market is forecast to grow from USD14.2 billion in 2017 to USD14.4 billion in 2022 with a CAGR of 0.2%. This report provides a 5-year revenue forecast for four application segments, two delivery types, four service sectors and eight regions.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- Four application segments: engagement platforms, sales, marketing and customer service
- Two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- Four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- Eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Country Chartbook - Top 10 Countries in the OECDSince the introduction of globalization to the worlds markets, considerable economic power has shifted East. Economies across the world have shrunk andView Report
Country Chartbook - Top 10 Countries in the Euro AreaSince the introduction of globalization to the worlds markets, considerable economic power has shifted East. Economies across the world have shrunkView Report
The Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 20192023 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
The Customer engagement: worldwide market shares 2018 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request