The Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
The worldwide customer engagement market is forecast to grow from USD14.2 billion in 2017 to USD14.4 billion in 2022 with a CAGR of 0.2%. This report provides a 5-year revenue forecast for four application segments, two delivery types, four service sectors and eight regions.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- Four application segments: engagement platforms, sales, marketing and customer service
- Two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- Four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- Eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
In 2030, the population of Mexico will reach 137 million, an increase of 11.3% from 2017. Population growth will continue to slow in 2017-2030 due to falling births and risingView Report
In 2030, Indonesia will be the fourth largest country in the world with a population of 296 million, an increase of 12.0% from 2017. While this represents relatively strong populationView Report
This report provides market share data for telecoms operator spending on telecoms-specific customer engagement software systems and related services for 2017. It provides details of how this spending varied byView Report
Amdocs is one of the largest providers of software and services for communications and media service providers. This company profile provides an overview of its products, the strategic direction ofView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request