Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG (Vinnolit), a subsidiary of Westlake Chemical Corporation, is a chemical manufacturing company. It manufactures and markets a range of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products. The company also produces and markets intermediates such as caustic soda, vinyl chloride and tin tetrachloride. Vinnolits products find application in flooring, wall covering, window profiles, pipes, rigid film, technical coatings, automotive sealants and cable sheathing. It caters to domestic and international markets including building and construction, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. It has production facilities in Burghausen, Gendorf, Cologne, Knapsack, Schkopau in Germany and Hillhouse in the UK. Vinnolit is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG Key Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2015: Vinnolit Announces That Managing Director Dr Josef Ertl Will Retire Effective October 31, 2015
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Facts 4
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Employees 5
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Major Products and Services 6
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - History 7
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Manufacturing Facilities 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Business Description 11
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strengths 12
Strength - Integrated Management System 12
Strength - Strong Market Presence- PVC Products 12
Strength - Integration with Westlake Chemical 12
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Lack of Operations in Emerging Economies 13
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 14
Opportunity - Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market 14
Opportunity - Global Caustic Soda Market 14
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Threats 15
Threat - Raw Material Price Risks 15
Threat - Stringent Regulations 15
Threat - Competitive Market 15
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
Jul 15, 2015: Vinnolit Announces That Managing Director Dr Josef Ertl Will Retire Effective October 31, 2015 17
Section 4 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Facts 4
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Employees 5
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Major Products and Services 6
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, History 7
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Other Locations 9
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Subsidiaries 9
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Manufacturing Facilities 10
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Key Competitors 16
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT
As part of its growth strategy in Germany, C&A plans to focus on modernisation and the rollout of new store concepts across its network, while offering more products in categories
In the highly competitive German tea industry, Teekanne remained on a positive growth trajectory in 2016 as a result of a growing business portfolio, a successful assortment strategy and ongoing
Teekanne aims to maintain its undisputed leading position in the tea category in Austria through a focus on new product development and marketing.Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise