Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG (Berthold Technologies) is a manufacturer of electronic equipment. The company offers detection and measuring systems and devices for light, nuclear radiation, and microwave frequencies. Its product line consists of sensors and detection systems for nuclear radiation and X-rays; instruments that measure luminescence, fluorescence; and instruments that use microwave technique. Berthold Technologies offers products for level measurement, density measurement, bulk flow measurement, and moisture measurement and concentration measurement applications. It caters to oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, metals and steels, mining, construction, power, food and beverages, pulp and paper, and water and recycling industries. The company through its affiliates and subsidiaries, operates in Austria, China, Switzerland, India, Japan, Belgium, the UK, Norway, France, the US and Italy. Berthold Technologies is headquartered in Bad Wildbad, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Key Facts
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Key Employees
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Major Products and Services
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - History
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Company Statement
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Business Description
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Strengths
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Weaknesses
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Opportunities
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Threats
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG - Key Competitors
Section 3 Appendix
List Of Tables
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, Key Facts
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, Key Employees
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, Major Products and Services
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, History
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, Subsidiaries
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co KG, Key Competitors
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Transcatheter Technologies GmbH (Transcatheter) is a medical equipment company that develops aortic valve implantation system. The company develops technologies for self-expanding valve prostheses and endovascular stents through inner catheters. ItView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request