Travel & Tourism in Greece
Travel & Tourism in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Greece travel & tourism market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The Greek travel & tourism industry is expected to generate total revenues of $36.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The hotels & motels segment is expected to be the industrys most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $16.0bn, equivalent to 43.6% of the industrys overall value.
- The Euro debt crisis has put the Greek economy in turmoil and resulted in negative growth of the travel and tourism industry, especially in 2011. With the prospect of fast economic recovery still far from sight, the prospects for this industry look uncertain.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Greece travel & tourism market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Greece travel & tourism market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greeces travel & tourism market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 8
Market Data 10
Market value 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Aegean Airlines S.A. 23
Grecotel S.A. 26
McDonalds Corporation 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Greece travel & tourism industry value: $ billion, 2013-17(e)
Table 2: Greece travel & tourism industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2017(e)
Table 3: Greece travel & tourism industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017(e)
Table 4: Greece travel & tourism industry value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Aegean Airlines S.A.: key facts
Table 6: Aegean Airlines S.A.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Aegean Airlines S.A.: key financials ()
Table 8: Aegean Airlines S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 9: Grecotel S.A.: key facts
Table 10: McDonalds Corporation: key facts
Table 11: McDonalds Corporation: key financials ($)
Table 12: McDonalds Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 13: Greece size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Greece gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Greece inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Greece exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Greece travel & tourism industry value: $ billion, 2013-17(e)
Figure 2: Greece travel & tourism industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 3: Greece travel & tourism industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 4: Greece travel & tourism industry value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the travel & tourism industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 11: Aegean Airlines S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Aegean Airlines S.A.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: McDonalds Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: McDonalds Corporation: assets & liabilities
Despite macroeconomic challenges and competitive pressures, travel intermediaries continue to go from strength to strength. Asia is behind the strong performance, where intermediaries remains the preferred booking channel and risingView Report
With near unanimity, the time for taking action to mitigate climate challenges is now, with an official roadmap of Sustainable Development Goals to 2030 and the importance of collective environmentalView Report
Rum Group for Transportation & Tourism Investment - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRum Group for Transportation & Tourism Investment - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
Global Catalog Management System Market Size Study By Component (Services and Solution), By Deployment Type (Large Enterprises, and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)), By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & e-Commerce, Media and Entertainment, Others), and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
Global Catalog Management System Market to reach USD 1.52 billion by 2025.Global Catalog Management System Market valued approximately USD 775 million in 2016 is forecasted to grow with a healthyView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request