Civil Engineering in Russia
Civil Engineering in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia civil engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The engineering industry excludes companies involved in home-building.
The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings (civil engineering).
All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2016 annual rate.
- The Russian civil engineering sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $53.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Though the sector declined in 2014 and 2015 by -4.9% and -2.9% respectively, it has showed signs of recovery from 2016.
- Oil prices in Russia are expected to remain low, which will limit the prospect of growth in the civil engineering sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia civil engineering market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia civil engineering market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Russias civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 9
Market Outlook 10
Market value forecast 10
Five Forces Analysis 11
Buyer power 12
Supplier power 13
New entrants 14
Threat of substitutes 15
Degree of rivalry 16
Leading Companies 17
AFI Development PLC 17
KBR, Inc. 20
Strabag SE 24
PJSC Stroytransgaz 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Russia civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2013-17(e)
Table 2: Russia civil engineering sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017(e)
Table 3: Russia civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 4: AFI Development PLC: key facts
Table 5: AFI Development PLC: key financials ($)
Table 6: AFI Development PLC: key financial ratios
Table 7: KBR, Inc.: key facts
Table 8: KBR, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 9: KBR, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 10: Strabag SE: key facts
Table 11: Strabag SE: key financials ($)
Table 12: Strabag SE: key financials ()
Table 13: Strabag SE: key financial ratios
Table 14: PJSC Stroytransgaz: key facts
Table 15: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Russia civil engineering sector value: $ billion, 2013-17(e)
Figure 2: Russia civil engineering sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 3: Russia civil engineering sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the civil engineering sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: AFI Development PLC: revenues & profitability
Figure 11: AFI Development PLC: assets & liabilities
Figure 12: KBR, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: KBR, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: Strabag SE: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: Strabag SE: assets & liabilities
Global HTPB Market Size study, by Application (Rocket Fuel, Waterproof Coatings & Membranes, Adhesives, Sealants), by End-Use (Aerospace & Defense, Construction & Civil Engineering, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics) and by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
Global HTPB Market to reach USD 294.7 Million by 2025.Global HTPB Market valued approximately USD 120.0 Million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of moreView Report
Global Civil Engineering Industry Profile & Value Chain AnalysisGlobal Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). TheView Report
The global market size of Genome Engineering is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
The Internationals Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Coating of MetalsView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request