Tourism Source Market Insight - United Kingdom (UK) 2020
Tourism Source Market Insight: UK report provides a thorough insight into the UKs domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of British tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the UK outbound travel market.
Sun & Beach is the most popular holiday taken by UK tourists, followed by City Break and Visiting Friends and Relatives.
60% of total trips were domestic, 40% international, however total spending was a 50/50 split between the two. People spend on average more on international holidays.
Booking online is much more popular than booking in store, where 39% of people used OTAs, the most popular age group being 45-54.
Brexit is the forgotten topic of 2020, however is still very important and has the potential to impact UK travelers and their behaviors. Close monitoring of the situation will be required to ensure ease of access for tourists.
- This report is part of s Source Market Insights Series.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the UK outbound travel market.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in the UKs domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of British tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
UK tourism market in 2019: at a glance
What types of holidays do UK travelers take?
Insight into the UK travelers
How has COIVD-19 affected UK travelers appetite for travel?
Main & Developing Destination Markets
Where do UK tourists travel to in 2019?
Main Destination Markets
Developing Destination Markets
Opportunities to attract UK Tourists after COVID-19
Opportunities to attract UK Tourists
Adventure Tourism is a type of niche tourism, involving exploration or travel with a certain degree of risk (real or perceived), and which may require special skills and physical exertion.View Report
Tourism Source Market Insight - South Korea (2021)GlobalDatas Tourism Source Market Insight - South Korea (2021) report provides a thorough insight into South Koreas intra-regional and outbound tourism market. TheView Report
Resource Investigators are good at exploring and reporting back on ideas, developments or resources outside the group. In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty,View Report
Microwave power supplies convert AC to DC power, providing the voltage and current needed to power a magnetron or a complete microwave generator. In the context of China-US trade warView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request