Tourism Source Market Insight: Gulf Cooperation Council
Tourism Source Market Insight: Gulf Cooperation Council report provides a thorough insight into the GCCs domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of GCC tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the GCC outbound travel market.
With the majority of the population within Saudi Arabia (59.6%), Saudis undertook the most outbound trips in 2018 (21.8 million).
Spending on accommodation, transport and retail dominates across both domestic and outbound traveler markets.
Even though the GCC population only makes up around 12% of the total population of the Middle East, these avid travelers account for 64.2% of total international departures from the region.
Travelers from the UAE are most likely to venture to a different part of the world (37%) in 2019.
- This report is part of Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the GCC outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in the GCCs domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of GCC tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the region, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
GCC Snapshot 2018
Tourism Snapshot 2018
At a glance the GCC market
Main destination markets
Developing destination in focus: Germany
Developing destination in focus: Indonesia
Potential opportunities to attract travelers from the GCC
Tourism is usually refers to the act of travelling to various locations, either for pleasure or for business or for any other personal purposes. In the context of China-US tradeView Report
Adventure Tourism is a type of niche tourism, involving exploration or travel with a certain degree of risk (real or perceived), and which may require special skills and physical exertion.View Report
Tourism Source Market Insight - India (2021)GlobalDatas Tourism Source Market Insight - India (2021) report provides a thorough insight into Indias domestic, intra-regional and long-haul travel habits. The report looksView Report
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Tourism Destination Market Insight, 2021 Update - Analysis of Source Markets, Infrastructure and Attractions, and Risks and Opportunities
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Tourism Destination Market Insight, 2021 Update - Analysis of Source Markets, Infrastructure and Attractions, and Risks and OpportunitiesAnalysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, as wellView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request