Tourism Source Market Insight: Russia
Tourism Source Market Insight: Russia report provides a thorough insight into Russias domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Russian tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Russian outbound travel market.
- Scandinavian expenditure on outbound tourism is growing at an expansive rate. Total international expenditure grew from US$57.5bn in 2017 to US$63.4bn in 2018.
- In terms of frequency, domestic tourism is significantly stronger than international tourism. Total outbound trips stand at 50.5 million.
- Scandinavians between the age of 50 and 64 are taking the most holidays with 41.9 million international and domestic trips being taken in 2018. Scandinavian tourists in the 35 to 49 age group are in the quickest growing market segment.
- This report is part of Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Russian outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Russias domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Russian tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
At a glance: The Russian traveler market in 2018
Country Risk analysis
What motivates Russian travelers?
An insight into the Russian traveler
Identifying the main destination markets
Where did Russian tourists travel in 2018?
Main destination markets
Developing destination market
Potential opportunities to attract the Russian traveler
Terminology and definitions
About the author
GlobalData at a glance
Tourism is usually refers to the act of travelling to various locations, either for pleasure or for business or for any other personal purposes. In the context of China-US tradeView Report
Adventure Tourism is a type of niche tourism, involving exploration or travel with a certain degree of risk (real or perceived), and which may require special skills and physical exertion.View Report
Tourism Source Market Insight - India (2021)GlobalDatas Tourism Source Market Insight - India (2021) report provides a thorough insight into Indias domestic, intra-regional and long-haul travel habits. The report looksView Report
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Tourism Destination Market Insight, 2021 Update - Analysis of Source Markets, Infrastructure and Attractions, and Risks and Opportunities
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Tourism Destination Market Insight, 2021 Update - Analysis of Source Markets, Infrastructure and Attractions, and Risks and OpportunitiesAnalysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, as wellView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request