Health and Wellness Tourism: Analysis of traveller types, key market trends, key destinations, challenges and opportunities
Health and Wellness Tourism Market have been witnessing good trends with huge demand. Wellness tourism market and health tourism market had been depleting with growing issues in the health segment. Health and Wellness Tourism Market Analysis the current growth is beneficial in hosting destination at tourism type inTravel and Tourism Market. Health and Wellness Tourism Market Trends assists in strengthening a nations GDP.
Tourism Insights Report "Health and Wellness Tourism", looks at the key trends & issues within the growing health and wellness segment, as well as the opportunities and threats. It also offers an insight into key destinations, traveler groups, and into the strategies of the leading companies.
This report provides analysis of traveller types and key market trends which are contributing to one of the fastest growing segments within tourism currently - health and wellness. Major and upcoming destinations are assessed, along with growth forecasts to provide valuable insight. Challenges along with opportunities in the industry are explained in relation to industry examples.
- The number of countries actviely marketing their wellness offerings at a national level jumped from 65 in 2013 to over 100 in 2018.
- Health and wellness tourism is highly beneficial to a host destination as this tourism type assists in strengthening a nations GDP, through providing an increase in services and products by diversifying a destinations tourism product. It gives primary health and wellness tourists a reason to go to a destination and secondary tourists who are loosely interested in health and wellness a reason to return to a destination.
- The future of wellness tourism is moving towards authenticity and personalized, bespoke facilities and services.
- The USA is a long-standing, key inbound market for health and wellness tourism. In 2018, 39.1 million health and wellness tourists stayed in the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an insight into the health and wellness tourism segment
- Understand the key traveler types health and wellness facilities and hotel companies can look to attract
- Look at the key destinations and why they appeal
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, isseus and chellenges facing operators in the health and wellness space.
2. Traveler Types
3. Key Market Trends
Hotels increasing their share in the health and wellness sector and vice-versa
Health and wellness incorporated from start to finish in the process of flying
Sleep performance and meditation retreats
Expansion of hot spring developments
4. Key Destinations
Key Destination: USA
Key Destination: China
Developing Destination: Spain
5. Challenges and Opportunities
New and ongoing health and wellness developments
Terminology and definitions
About the author
GlobalData at a glance
The global digital health market was valued at USD 328.3 billion in 2022 and is forecast to reach USD 1,037 billion by 2029, reflecting a compound annual growth rate ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request