Air Freight in Turkey
Air Freight in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Turkish air freight sector had total revenues of $2,018.1m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 19.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 5,940.5 million FTK in 2019.
- Economic growth boosted the countrys exports and imports and generated strong demand for air freight. In 2017, imports experienced strong growth, increasing by 15.5%, while exports grew 6.4% compared to the previous year.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkeys air freight market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Deutsche Post AG
8.2. FedEx Corp
8.3. Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
8.4. MNG Group of Companies
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Turkey air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Turkey air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Table 3: Turkey air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2019
Table 4: Turkey air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Turkey air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Turkey air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Table 7: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 8: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 10: Deutsche Post AG: Key Employees
Table 11: FedEx Corp: key facts
Table 12: FedEx Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: FedEx Corp: Key Employees
Table 14: FedEx Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: key facts
Table 16: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: Key Employees
Table 18: MNG Group of Companies: key facts
Table 19: MNG Group of Companies: Key Employees
Table 20: Turkey size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 21: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: Turkey inflation, 2015-19
Table 24: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 25: Turkey exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Turkey air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Figure 3: Turkey air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Turkey air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Turkey air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Turkey air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Turkey, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Air Freight Forwarding Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Air Freight Forwarding market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request