SNCF Mobilites Group - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
- Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
SNCF Mobilits primarily engages in public transportation and freight services. It operates its business through three business units: SNCF Voyageurs, SNCF Logistics, and Keolis. Its SNCF Logistics segment operates through the Geodis, rail freight and multimodal transport (TFMM), Ermewa and STVA divisions. Some of SNCF Logistics major service offerings include supply chain optimization, freight forwarding - air and sea, contract logistics, distribution and express, and road transport. It also offers long term management and the leasing of rail transportation equipment such as wagons, tank containers, locomotives, mainline locomotives or shunters. SNCF Logistics operates its business in more than 120 countries. SNCF Mobilits is headquartered in Paris, France.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading transport and logistics companies. The report details company operations in key geographies and offers a comprehensive analysis of each firms growth strategy and financial performance. The reports benchmark company performance via key indicators, including air freight revenue, sea freight revenue, air freight volume, sea freight volume, operating income, net income, Total revenue.
Higher revenue recognition from the Gares and Connexions division led to segmental revenue growth
SNCF Voyageurs segment revenue increased at rate of 0.7% from US$16,624.0m in 2015 to US$16,732.4m in 2016. In actual currency, revenue increased by 1.1% over the same period. This growth was primarily attributed to the strong performance of the Gares and Connexions division. In 2016, Gares and Connexions division revenue increased by 23.9%, from US$395.2m in 2015 to US$489.8m in 2016.
Strong growth in the Geodis division led to an increase in revenues in the SNCF Logistics segment
SNCF Logistics segment revenue increased at rate of 10.2% from US$10,069.4m in 2015 to US$11,099.6m in 2016. In actual currency, revenue increased by 10.7% over the same period. This increase was primarily attributed to the 14.5% growth in Geodis division revenue, which increased from US$7,630.3m in 2015 to US$8,736.0m in 2016. Geodiss business volumes primarily increased due to the acquisition of the logistics firm, Ozburn-Hessey Logistics (OHL). It was also supported by higher volumes from the companys freight forwarding and contractual logistics activities.
EFFIAs acquisition of SAEMES led to an increase in Keoliss segment revenue
The Keolis segment is a mass transit operator, which operates in 15 countries around the world. It covers all modes of transportation, which include train, metro, bus, car, tramway, ferries, and bicycles. It also manages interconnection points such as stations and airports. Keoliss segment revenue increased at rate of 1.0% from US$5,447.7m in 2015 to US$5,503.4m in 2016. In actual currency, revenue increased by 1.4% over the same period. The increased revenue is attributed to EFFIAs acquisition of Socit Anonyme dEconomie Mixte dExploitation du Stationnement de la Ville de Paris (SAEMES); it became a 33.3% stakeholder. SAEMES is a semi-public parking system operator with 30,000 parking spaces in France.
- Company Snapshot - Details SNCF Mobilites key indicators and rankings in terms of revenue, air freight volume, ocean containers and total warehouse space.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines SNCF Mobilites strengths, weaknesses, and the opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - Provides an overview of SNCF Mobilites corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - Analyses the companys performance by geographical segment and provides a peer comparison on parameters such as revenue and market share.
- Key Developments - Showcases SNCF Mobilites recent corporate events and initiatives.
- ICT Spending Prediction - Details how the company allocates its ICT budget across the core areas of its business, specifically hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
Reasons to buy
- How does SNCF Mobilites ranks among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are SNCF Mobilitess main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2014?
- How has SNCF Mobilites performed in comparison to its main competitors?
- What are SNCF Mobilitess strengths and weaknesses and what are the opportunities and threats it faces?
Company Snapshot 3
Company SWOT Analysis 8
Growth Strategies 14
Company Performance 19
Competitive Landscape 25
Key Developments 32
ICT Spending Predictions 34
Financial Summary 37
Rail Freight Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Intermodals, Tank Wagons, Freight Cars Covering: CN Railway, SBB Cargo, SNCF, DB Schenker, Duetsche Bahn AG
The rail freight transportation market consists of sales of rail freight transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide the carriage of goods from a point ofView Report
SNCF Mobilites Group - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisSNCF Mobilits primarily engages in public transportation and freight services. It operates its business through three business units: SNCF Voyageurs, SNCF Logistics,View Report
SNCF Mobilites Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSNCF Mobilites Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request