DSV AS - Company Strategy & Performance Analysis
DSV AS is a global provider of transport and logistics services, with offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents. It offers its services across various industries, including the automotive, petrochemical, energy and mining industries, consumer products, healthcare, high-tech logistics, and oil and gas. Its service portfolio includes air freight, on-board courier, sea freight services, break bulk, sea containers, full loads, part loads and groupage, specialized transport, customer care support, logistics solutions and industrial logistics.
MarketLine Premiums company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the worlds leading transport and logistics companies. The report details company operations in key geographies and offers a comprehensive analysis of each firms growth strategy and financial performance. The reports benchmark company performance via key indicators, including air freight revenue, sea freight revenue, air freight volume, sea freight volume, operating income, net income, Total revenue.
The acquisition of UTi has contributed to growth in DSVs Air and Sea segment
DSV Air & Sea is specialized in transporting air and sea freight to destinations across the world. It also provides hazardous sea cargo, sea compliance, dry containers, reefer containers, open top containers, flat rack containers, and platform containers. The revenue of the Air & Sea segment increased from US$3,162.5m in 2015 to US$4,653.3m in 2016, an increase of 41.8%. Due to the acquisition of UTi, the companys freight volumes for both air and sea have increased significantly. Air and sea freight volumes increased at 29.9% and 71.9%, respectively. Europe, Middle East and Africa was the largest geographical segment of DSV Air and Sea.
Increase in road activities in the US and South Africa have driven the revenue growth of the DSV Road segment
DSV Road is one of Europes leading providers of road freight. It offers both groupage, part loads and full loads as well as more specialized services, including temperature-controlled transportation. DSV Roads revenue increased from US$3,522.6m in 2015 to US$4,023.2m in 2016, an increase of 14.2%. The increase is attributed to the addition of UTi activities in USA and South Africa. The higher activity levels in Europe also contributed to the growth in the segment. Europe, Middle East and Africa accounted for 92.0% of the total segment revenue, followed by America.
Organic growth strategy drives the revenue growth of the DSV Solutions segment
DSV Solutions offers specialized logistics solutions across the entire supply chain, including freight management, customs clearance, warehousing and distribution, information management, and e-business support. DSV Solutions revenues increased from US$862.7m in 2015 to US$1,380.1m in 2016, an increase of 60.0%. The increase was due to organic growth in the existing DSV business, mainly from existing customers, and also because of the acquisition of UTi.
- Company Snapshot - Details key indicators and rankings of DSV AS in terms of revenue, air freight volume, ocean containers and total warehouse space.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines DSV ASs strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - Provides an overview of DSV ASs corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - Analyses the companys performance by geographical segment and provides a peer comparison on parameters such as revenue and market share.
- Key Developments - Showcases DSV ASs recent corporate events and initiatives.
- ICT Spending Prediction - Details how the company allocates its ICT budget across the core areas of its business, specifically hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
Reasons to buy
- How does DSV AS rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are DSV ASs main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2014?
- How has DSV AS performed in comparison to its main competitors?
- What are DSV AS s strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
Company Snapshot 3
Company SWOT Analysis 8
Growth Strategies 14
Company Performance 19
Competitive Landscape 25
Key Developments 32
ICT Spending Predictions 35
Financial Summary 38
DSV AS (DSV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
DSV AS - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisDSV AS is a global provider of transport and logistics services, with offices in more than 80 countries and an international network ofView Report
Orsted Salg & Service AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Marti Otel Isletmeleri AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMarti Otel Isletmeleri AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request