Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Schneider National, Inc. (Schneider) provides transportation, logistics and related services. Its service portfolio comprises of dry van truckload, intermodal, brokerage, dedicated and bulk transport, cross-border freight and logistics solutions. It also provides port drayage, trans-loading, cross-docking and warehousing services. The company caters to general merchandise, consumer products goods, food and beverage, freight management, auto, electronics and appliance, furniture and floor covering, paper, construction, chemicals, plastics and transportation industries. It owns a large fleet of trucks, trailers and intermodal containers. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, China and Mexico. Schneider is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the US.
Schneider National, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2018: Schneider National, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Schneider National, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Schneider National, Inc. - History 9
Schneider National, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Schneider National, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Schneider National, Inc. - Business Description 13
Schneider National, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Schneider National, Inc. - Strengths 14
Schneider National, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Schneider National, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Schneider National, Inc. - Threats 17
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Feb 01, 2018: Schneider National, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Results 26
Section 5 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of TablesList of Tables
Schneider National, Inc., Key Facts 5
Schneider National, Inc., Key Employees 6
Schneider National, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Schneider National, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Schneider National, Inc., History 9
Schneider National, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Schneider National, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Schneider National, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 19
Schneider National, Inc., Annual Ratios 20
Schneider National, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Schneider National, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Schneider National, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Schneider National, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Schneider National, Inc., Ratio Charts 25
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
This report is part of theCompetitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development andView Report
Marriott International, Inc.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMarriott is tapping the power of Alternative Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, E-commerce, Mobile, Connectivity, Office of the Future,View Report
Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request