Europcar Groupe SA (EUCAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Europcar Groupe SA (Europcar) is a provider of integrated mobility services. The company offers a wide range of car rental or leasing services including, vehicle rentals on a short term basis, low cost rental services, car sharing and booking services through its fleet of cars, vans, and trucks. Europcar caters to business to business (B2B) clients; business to customer (B2C) clients; medium term businesses; general public; and to leisure rentals. The company markets its rental services through agents, franchisees, subsidiaries, or their rental agencies. It operates in various countries in Europe, Australia, and in New Zealand. Europcar is headquartered at Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France.
Europcar Groupe SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 25,2016: Europcar Groupe appoints new CEO
Nov 14,2016: Europcar appoints investor relations director
Nov 09,2016: Europcar Q3 net profit decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Europcar Groupe SA - Key Facts 5
Europcar Groupe SA - Key Employees 6
Europcar Groupe SA - Key Employee Biographies 7
Europcar Groupe SA - Major Products and Services 8
Europcar Groupe SA - History 9
Europcar Groupe SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Europcar Groupe SA - Business Description 13
Europcar Groupe SA - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Europcar Groupe SA - Strengths 14
Europcar Groupe SA - Weaknesses 15
Europcar Groupe SA - Opportunities 16
Europcar Groupe SA - Threats 17
Europcar Groupe SA - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 25
Nov 25, 2016: Europcar Groupe appoints new CEO 25
Nov 14, 2016: Europcar appoints investor relations director 26
Nov 09, 2016: Europcar Q3 net profit decreases 27
Section 5 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of TablesList of Tables
Europcar Groupe SA, Key Facts 5
Europcar Groupe SA, Key Employees 6
Europcar Groupe SA, Key Employee Biographies 7
Europcar Groupe SA, Major Products and Services 8
Europcar Groupe SA, History 9
Europcar Groupe SA, Subsidiaries 11
Europcar Groupe SA, Key Competitors 18
Europcar Groupe SA, Ratios based on current share price 19
Europcar Groupe SA, Annual Ratios 20
Europcar Groupe SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Europcar Groupe SA, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Europcar Groupe SA (EUCAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Advertising, Public Relations, And Related Services Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Advertising Agencies, Promotional Products, Public Relations, Direct Mail Advertising, Billboard & Outdoor Advertising, Media Buying Agencies And Representative Firms, Print Advertising Distribution Covering: WPP PLC, Omnicom Group, Publicis Groupe SA, Dentsu Inc., Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
The advertising, public relations and related services market consists of the sales of advertising, public relations and related services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) thatView Report
Toupargel Groupe SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Toupargel Groupe SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Toupargel Groupe SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request