SSA Marine, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SSA Marine, Inc. (SSA Marine), a subsidiary of Carrix, is a transportation company that provides marine and rail terminal services. The companys services include terminal management, project development, conventional cargo operations, warehousing and cold storage, container equipment maintenance, cruise liner and related services, equipment procurement, trucking, stevedoring, rail yard operations, consulting, and feasibility studies. It offers these services in over 250 markets across North America, Latin America, South America, Oceania, Caribbean, Asia, and Africa. SSA Marine operates as a subsidiary of Carrix, Inc. SSA Marine is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
SSA Marine, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: Anaklia Development Consortium Signs Agreement With US-Based SSA Marine To Invest In And Operate Container Terminal Of Anaklia Deep Sea Port In Georgia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
SSA Marine, Inc. - Key Facts 5
SSA Marine, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
SSA Marine, Inc. - History 7
SSA Marine, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Section 2 Company Analysis 9
SSA Marine, Inc. - Business Description 9
SSA Marine, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
SSA Marine, Inc. - Strengths 10
SSA Marine, Inc. - Weaknesses 11
SSA Marine, Inc. - Opportunities 12
SSA Marine, Inc. - Threats 13
SSA Marine, Inc. - Key Competitors 14
SSA Marine, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 15
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 16
Aug 01, 2017: Anaklia Development Consortium Signs Agreement With US-Based SSA Marine To Invest In And Operate Container Terminal Of Anaklia Deep Sea Port In Georgia 16
Section 4 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Facts 5
SSA Marine, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
SSA Marine, Inc., History 7
SSA Marine, Inc., Key Competitors 14
SSA Marine, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 15
Passenger Car Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Hatchback; Sedan; Utility Vehicle 2) By Fuel Type: Gasoline; Diesel; Others 3) By Engine Capacity: <1000 cc; <1000-1500 cc; <1500-2000 cc; >2000 cc 4) By Propulsion Type: IC Engine; Electric Vehicle Covering: Volkswagen; Toyota; General Motors; Renault-Nissan; Hyundai-Kia
Passenger Car Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Global Variable Message Signs for Intelligent Transportation System Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2024Overview:Real-time traffic management is of high priority in various developed and developing countries.View Report
SSA Marine, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSSA Marine, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request