Ryder System, Inc. (R) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ryder System, Inc. (Ryder) is a provider of transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. The company provides fleet management solutions (FMS), dedicated transportation solutions (DTS), supply chain solutions (SCS), fuel services and distribution, safety and compliance services. It also provides leasing, rental and programmed maintenance of tractors, trucks and trailers to the commercial customers. In addition, Ryder provides turn-key transportation services such as drivers, vehicles, routing and scheduling. The companys services find applications in automotive, industrial, consumer packaged goods, food and beverage service, technology and healthcare, aerospace, oil and gas, transportation and warehousing, housing, business and personal services, retail, consumer brands and paper and publishing. The company primarily operates across the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Germany and Singapore. Ryder is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Ryder System, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: Ryder announces Q1 2018 results
Apr 03,2018: Ryder Electric Vehicles Produced by Workhorse Arrive into W.B. Masons Business Product Delivery Fleet
Mar 21,2018: Nations First Electric Delivery Van, Developed by Workhorse, Coming to San Francisco
Mar 03,2018: Ryder hires Tim Fiore as chief procurement officer
Feb 16,2018: Ryder releases Q4 and full year 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Ryder System, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Ryder System, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Ryder System, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Ryder System, Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
Ryder System, Inc. - History 11
Ryder System, Inc. - Company Statement 16
Ryder System, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Ryder System, Inc. - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) 21
Key Strategies 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Fleet Management Solutions (FMS) 22
Key Strategies 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) 22
Key Strategies 23
Key Stats 23
Geographical Segment: Canada 23
Geographical Segment: Europe 23
Geographical Segment: Mexico 23
Geographical Segment: Singapore 23
Geographical Segment: United States 23
Ryder System, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Ryder System, Inc. - Strengths 24
Ryder System, Inc. - Weaknesses 25
Ryder System, Inc. - Opportunities 26
Ryder System, Inc. - Threats 27
Ryder System, Inc. - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 36
Apr 03, 2018: Ryder Electric Vehicles Produced by Workhorse Arrive into W.B. Masons Business Product Delivery Fleet 36
Mar 21, 2018: Nations First Electric Delivery Van, Developed by Workhorse, Coming to San Francisco 37
Oct 18, 2017: Hyliion Announces the 6X4HE Electric Hybrid Product for Class 8 Trucks 38
Sep 18, 2017: Ryder appoints Frank Mullen as vice president and controller 39
Sep 18, 2017: Ryder appoints Frank Mullen as vice president and controller 40
Aug 22, 2017: TM4 receives follow-on order from Workhorse for more than 500 SUMO powertrain systems 41
Jul 26, 2017: Ryder System reports lower Q2 net earnings, updates outlook for 2017 42
May 15, 2017: Ryder System begins offering RD fuel at California fueling facility 43
May 02, 2017: Ryder and Workhorse Announce Strategic Service and Distribution Partnership for Electric Vehicles 44
Apr 25, 2017: Ryder System Q1 net earnings decrease 45
Section 5 Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List Of TablesList of Tables
Ryder System, Inc., Key Facts 6
Ryder System, Inc., Key Employees 7
Ryder System, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Ryder System, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Ryder System, Inc., History 11
Ryder System, Inc., Other Locations 19
Ryder System, Inc., Subsidiaries 19
Ryder System, Inc., Key Competitors 28
Ryder System, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 29
Ryder System, Inc., Annual Ratios 30
Ryder System, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Ryder System, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Ryder System, Inc., Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Ryder System, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 33
Ryder System, Inc., Ratio Charts 35
Ryder System, Inc. (R) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Ryder System, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRyder System, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
NutriSystem, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
SynopsisTimetrics Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request