Genting Hong Kong Limited (678) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genting Hong Kong Limited (Genting Hong Kong) is a global leisure, entertainment and hospitality enterprise principally operates cruise business. It carries out land and sea based cruise operations under the brands Star Cruises, Dream Cruises, Crystal Cruises. The company provides an integrated form of leisure and entertainment under the brand Resorts World Manila which operates four all-suites Maxims Hotel, a shopping mall, four cinemas and a multi-purpose arts theatre. Through Zouk, the company handles clubbing services and Lloyd Werft and MV Werften brand includes the shipyard operations. Geographically, it operates in Australia, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, the UK and the US.. Genting Hong Kong is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Genting Hong Kong Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2016: Genting Hong Kong wins twice at The Asian Excellence Recognition Awards 2016
Jun 03,2016: Walter Littlejohn appointed MD and VP of Crystal River Cruises
Mar 17,2016: Genting Hong Kong Group reports financial results for full year 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Facts 5
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Employees 6
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Genting Hong Kong Limited - History 9
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Company Statement 11
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Business Description 15
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Corporate Strategy 16
Genting Hong Kong Limited - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Strengths 17
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Weaknesses 18
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Opportunities 19
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Threats 20
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Facts 5
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Employees 6
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Genting Hong Kong Limited, History 9
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Other Locations 12
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Joint Venture 13
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Competitors 21
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Annual Ratios 23
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Ratio Charts 28
Genting Hong Kong Ltd (678) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Genting Hong Kong Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Genting Hong Kong Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Genting Hong Kong Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
2021 Hong Kong Immunoprotein Testing Market for 13 Assays: Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This unique 200-page report provides analysis of the Hong Kong immunoprotein diagnostics market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.The report provides test volumeView Report
2021 Hong Kong Virology and Bacteriology Market Assessment--100 Respiratory, STD, Enteric and Other Tests--Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years.TheView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request