DSV A/S (DSV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DSV A/S (DSV) is a provider of transport and logistics solutions. The company offer wide range of services including standard air freight services including, full charter, DSV xpress, on-board courier; sea freight services such as full container load, buyers consolidation services, non-containerised load and others. The company provides its logistics services by air, sea, road and rail. It delivers transport and logistics solutions through a network of offices, partners, transport hubs and warehouses. The company caters its services to automotive, consumer products, healthcare, high-tech logistics and oil and gas, petrochemical, energy and mining industries. DSV is headquartered in Hedehusene, Denmark.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DSV A/S provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DSV A/S including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
DSV A/S - Key Information
DSV A/S - Overview
DSV A/S - Key Employees
DSV A/S - Key Employee Biographies
DSV A/S - Key Operational Heads
DSV A/S - Major Products and Services
DSV A/S - History
DSV A/S - Company Statement
DSV A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DSV A/S - Business Description
DSV A/S - Corporate Strategy
DSV A/S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DSV A/S - Strengths
DSV A/S - Weaknesses
DSV A/S - Opportunities
DSV A/S - Threats
DSV A/S - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DSV A/S - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
DSV A/S, Key Information
DSV A/S, Key Ratios
DSV A/S, Share Data
DSV A/S, Major Products and Services
DSV A/S, History
DSV A/S, Key Employees
DSV A/S, Key Employee Biographies
DSV A/S, Key Operational Heads
DSV A/S, Other Locations
DSV A/S, Subsidiaries
DSV A/S, Key Competitors
DSV A/S, SWOT Analysis
DSV A/S, Ratios based on current share price
DSV A/S, Annual Ratios
DSV A/S, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
DSV A/S, Performance Chart
DSV A/S, Ratio Charts
DSV AS - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisDSV AS is a global provider of transport and logistics services, with offices in more than 80 countries and an international network ofView Report
DSV AS (DSV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
DSV A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDSV A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request