Air Freight in Italy
Air Freight in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Italian air freight sector had total revenues of $1,033.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 8.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1,318.1 million FTK in 2019.
- Overall, Italian exports via air freight to China reduced by 25.2% between 2014 and 2015; however, between 2016 and 2018 trade between the two countries increased significantly, driving strong growth within this period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Italy air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italys air freight market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. Are there any threats to leading players?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
8.2. Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
8.3. Deutsche Post AG
8.4. FedEx Corp
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Italy air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Table 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2019
Table 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Table 7: Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.: key facts
Table 8: Alitalia - Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.: Key Employees
Table 9: Cargolux Airlines International S.A.: key facts
Table 10: Cargolux Airlines International S.A.: Key Employees
Table 11: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 12: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 14: Deutsche Post AG: Key Employees
Table 15: FedEx Corp: key facts
Table 16: FedEx Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: FedEx Corp: Key Employees
Table 18: FedEx Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Italy size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 20: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: Italy inflation, 2015-19
Table 23: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 24: Italy exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Italy air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Italy air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Figure 3: Italy air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Italy air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Italy air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Italy air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Italy, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Air Freight Forwarding Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Air Freight Forwarding market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request