Air Freight in Russia
Air Freight in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Russian air freight sector had total revenues of $4,641.7m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 10.9% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 7,197.1 million FTK in 2019.
- As Russian trade has shifted from west to east as a consequence of US and EU sanctions on the country over its role in Crimea, the Russian air freight sector has received a boost. While 29% of Russia exports in the year 2014 were directed towards Asian countries, by 2016 this figure had risen to 35%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Russia air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Russia air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russias air freight market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Aeroflot OAO
8.2. Deutsche Post AG
8.3. Ural Airlines JSC
8.4. Volga-Dnepr Group
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Table 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2019
Table 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Table 7: Aeroflot OAO: key facts
Table 8: Aeroflot OAO: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Aeroflot OAO: Key Employees
Table 10: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 11: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 13: Deutsche Post AG: Key Employees
Table 14: Ural Airlines JSC: key facts
Table 15: Ural Airlines JSC: Key Employees
Table 16: Volga-Dnepr Group: key facts
Table 17: Volga-Dnepr Group: Key Employees
Table 18: Russia size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 19: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: Russia inflation, 2015-19
Table 22: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 23: Russia exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Russia air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Russia air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Figure 3: Russia air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Russia air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Russia air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Russia air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in Russia, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Air Freight Forwarding Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Air Freight Forwarding market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request