Air Freight in India
Air Freight in India
Air Freight in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Indian air freight sector had total revenues of $1,680.6m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 12.9% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 2,981.2 million FTK in 2019.
- The Indian air freight sector witnessed strong growth overall during the historic period thanks largely to a growing economy which has boosted demand for air freight services. The only exception was in 2016, when the countrys foreign trade suffered.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the India air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the India air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indias air freight market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. What challenges do leading players face?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Air India Ltd
8.2. Allcargo Logistics Limited
8.3. Blue Dart Express Limited
8.4. Qatar Airways Group QCSC
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: India air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Table 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2019
Table 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: India air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Table 7: Air India Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Air India Ltd: Key Employees
Table 9: Allcargo Logistics Limited: key facts
Table 10: Allcargo Logistics Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Allcargo Logistics Limited: Key Employees
Table 12: Blue Dart Express Limited: key facts
Table 13: Blue Dart Express Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Blue Dart Express Limited: Key Employees
Table 15: Qatar Airways Group QCSC: key facts
Table 16: Qatar Airways Group QCSC: Key Employees
Table 17: India size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 18: India gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: India gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: India inflation, 2015-19
Table 21: India consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 22: India exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: India air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: India air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Figure 3: India air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: India air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: India air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: India air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in India, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in India, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in India, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in India, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in India, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in India, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Air Freight Forwarding Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Air Freight Forwarding market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request