Passenger Rail in France
Passenger Rail in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The passenger rail sector consists of all passenger transport by heavy rail services, including international, inter-city, regional, and suburban trains ("Commuter trains" in US terminology are included). However, light rail, tram/streetcar, Metro/Subway, and similar trains are not included.
- The French passenger rail sector had total revenues of $21.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 96.2 billion Pkm in 2019.
- Growth in this sector is curbed by competition from other modes of transport. Specifically, the primary rail service, SNCF, reduced the frequency of some regional routes due to costs far outreaching demand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the passenger rail market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the passenger rail market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key passenger rail market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France passenger rail market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France passenger rail market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France passenger rail market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France passenger rail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Frances passenger rail market in relation to its regional counterparts?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the recent past?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. How are operators responding to increased demand for sustainable travel options?
7.5. How is COVID-19 affecting the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. SNCF Mobilites Group
8.2. National Railway Company of Belgium
8.3. Deutsche Bahn AG
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: France passenger rail sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: France passenger rail sector volume: billion Pkm, 2015-19
Table 3: France passenger rail sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: France passenger rail sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: France passenger rail sector volume forecast: billion Pkm, 2019-24
Table 6: SNCF Mobilites Group: key facts
Table 7: SNCF Mobilites Group: Key Employees
Table 8: SNCF Mobilites Group: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: National Railway Company of Belgium: key facts
Table 10: National Railway Company of Belgium: Key Employees
Table 11: Deutsche Bahn AG: key facts
Table 12: Deutsche Bahn AG: Key Employees
Table 13: France size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 14: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 15: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 16: France inflation, 2015-19
Table 17: France consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 18: France exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: France passenger rail sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: France passenger rail sector volume: billion Pkm, 2015-19
Figure 3: France passenger rail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: France passenger rail sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: France passenger rail sector volume forecast: billion Pkm, 2019-24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the passenger rail sector in France, 2019
Rail Transportation Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Passenger Rail Transportation, Rail Freight Medium-Distance Passenger Transport, Long-Distance Passenger Transport, Short-Distance Passenger Transport , Intermodals, Tank Wagons, Freight Cars Covering: China Railway Corporation, Russian Railways, Indian Railways, Deutsche Bahn AG, Union Pacific Railroad
The rail transportation market consists of sales of rail transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that use trains to provide transport for passengers and/or cargo. Railroads operateView Report
Air Transportation Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Passenger Air Transportation, Chartered Air Transportation, Air Cargo Services , Domestic, International , Passenger Chartered Air Transportation, Freight Chartered Air Transportation, Others - Chartered Air Transportation , Air Mail, Air Freight Covering: American Airlines Group, Delta Air Lines, United Continental Holdings, Lufthansa Group, FedEx
The air transportation services market consists of sales of air transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that use aircraft, such as airplanes and helicopters to provide airView Report
Grail Inc (Grail) is a healthcare company which conducts medical research for developing a blood screening test for early detection of cancer. The company utilizes population-scale clinical trials, data science,View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Rail Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
A rail is a steel bar extending horizontally between supports which is used as a track for rail road.The Rail market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and willView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request