Airlines in the Netherlands
Airlines in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Dutch airlines industry had total revenues of $8.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 46.2 million passengers in 2019.
- According to the IATA, 3.2% of GDP in the Netherlands is accounted for by the airlines industry and the foreign tourists who fly in.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands airlines market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands airlines market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands airlines market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlandss airlines market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which players have been most successful in the past three years?
7.3. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.4. How has COVID-19 impacted players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. TUI Group
8.2. Air France-KLM SA
8.3. easyJet Plc
8.4. Ryanair Holdings plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands airlines industry value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Netherlands airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2015-19
Table 3: Netherlands airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2019
Table 4: Netherlands airlines industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Netherlands airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Netherlands airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2019-24
Table 7: TUI Group: key facts
Table 8: TUI Group: Key Employees
Table 9: TUI Group: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Air France-KLM SA: key facts
Table 11: Air France-KLM SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Air France-KLM SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: easyJet Plc: key facts
Table 14: easyJet Plc: Key Employees
Table 15: Ryanair Holdings plc: key facts
Table 16: Ryanair Holdings plc: Key Employees
Table 17: Netherlands size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 18: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: Netherlands gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: Netherlands inflation, 2015-19
Table 21: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 22: Netherlands exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of FiguresFigure 1: Netherlands airlines industry value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Netherlands airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2015-19
Figure 3: Netherlands airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Netherlands airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Netherlands airlines industry value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Netherlands airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in the Netherlands, 2019
Air France-KLM SA
Ryanair Holdings plc
Passenger Air Transport Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Domestic Air Passengers; International Air Passengers 2) By Class: Business Class; Economy Class Covering: American Airlines; Delta Airlines; UnitedContinental; Deutsche Lufthansa; Air France KLM
Passenger Air Transport Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
2021 Spain Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Market Assessment for 28 Assays--Supplier Shares and Segment Forecasts by Test, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Opportunities for Suppliers
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs andView Report
Plasma-derived therapies allow individuals with chronic and life threatening diseases to lead more productive and healthy lives by replacing the missing or deficient proteins. The patients relying on these therapiesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request