Air Freight in Netherlands
Air Freight in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Dutch air freight sector had total revenues of $3,567.2m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 5,399.1 million FTK in 2019.
- Since the Netherlands serves as a main trade hub for Europe, the improved global economic scenario between 2017 and 2018 has helped international trade and exports in the Netherlands, bolstering growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlandss air freight market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths/weaknesses of leading players?
7.3. Are there any threats to leading players?
7.4. What impact is COVID-19 having on the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Air France-KLM SA
8.2. Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
8.3. Deutsche Post AG
8.4. FedEx Corp
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Netherlands air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Table 3: Netherlands air freight sector category segmentation: million FTK, 2019
Table 4: Netherlands air freight sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Netherlands air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Netherlands air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Table 7: Air France-KLM SA: key facts
Table 8: Air France-KLM SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Air France-KLM SA: Key Employees
Table 10: Air France-KLM SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd: key facts
Table 12: Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd: Key Employees
Table 14: Deutsche Post AG: key facts
Table 15: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: Deutsche Post AG: Annual Financial Ratios (Continued)
Table 17: Deutsche Post AG: Key Employees
Table 18: FedEx Corp: key facts
Table 19: FedEx Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 20: FedEx Corp: Key Employees
Table 21: FedEx Corp: Key Employees Continued
Table 22: Netherlands size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 23: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 24: Netherlands gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 25: Netherlands inflation, 2015-19
Table 26: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 27: Netherlands exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands air freight sector value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Netherlands air freight sector volume: million FTK, 2015-19
Figure 3: Netherlands air freight sector category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Netherlands air freight sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Netherlands air freight sector value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Netherlands air freight sector volume forecast: million FTK, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the air freight sector in the Netherlands, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
LATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLATAM Airlines Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Air Freight Forwarding Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Air Freight Forwarding market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request