VTG AG (VT9) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
VTG AG (VTG) is a transportation company that offers logistics services. The company operates through its division wagon hire, rail logistics and tank container logistics. Its wagon hire division offers rail freight cars for hire in Europe. VTGs rail logistics division offers rail, tank container, project and flexitank logistic services for mineral oil and chemicals products, liquid gases and others. The companys tank container logistics division provides transportation and logistics services with tank containers. It offers services such as rail freight cars hire, business and administrative management, technical support and fleet maintenance, rail logistics and tank container logistics, and others. The company caters to various companies in mineral oil, chemicals, automobile, paper industries, and others. VTG is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
VTG AG Key Recent Developments
May 15,2019: VTG AG successfully completes capital increase Gross proceeds of around EUR 290 million realized
This comprehensive SWOT profile of VTG AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of VTG AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
VTG AG - Key Information
VTG AG - Overview
VTG AG - Key Employees
VTG AG - Key Employee Biographies
VTG AG - Key Operational Heads
VTG AG - Major Products and Services
VTG AG - History
VTG AG - Company Statement
VTG AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
VTG AG - Business Description
VTG AG - Corporate Strategy
VTG AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VTG AG - Strengths
VTG AG - Weaknesses
VTG AG - Opportunities
VTG AG - Threats
VTG AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
VTG AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
VTG AG, Key Information
VTG AG, Key Ratios
VTG AG, Share Data
VTG AG, Major Products and Services
VTG AG, History
VTG AG, Key Employees
VTG AG, Key Employee Biographies
VTG AG, Key Operational Heads
VTG AG, Other Locations
VTG AG, Subsidiaries
VTG AG, Key Competitors
VTG AG, SWOT Analysis
VTG AG, Ratios based on current share price
VTG AG, Annual Ratios
VTG AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
VTG AG, Performance Chart
VTG AG, Ratio Charts
VTG AG (VTG) is a transportation company that offers logistics services. The company operates through its division wagon hire, rail logistics and tank container logistics. Its wagon hire division offersView Report
VTG Aktiengesellschaft (VTG) is a transportation company that provides logistics services. The company operates through its division wagon hire, rail logistics and tank container logistics. Its wagon hire division offersView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request