Airports of Thailand Plc (AOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Airports of Thailand Plc (AOT) is a developer, manager and operator of airports. It offers domestic and international flight services through airports such as Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Phuket International Airport, Chiang Mai International Airport, Hat Yai International Airport and Mae FahLuang Chiang Rai International Airport. The company also manages other businesses such as hotel, catering, aircraft refueling, aviation fuel supplies, cargo depot, aircraft parking and aircraft maintenance. Through external operators, the company manages retail and duty-free shops within the airport premises. AOT provides aviation fuel and electronics information exchange services. The company is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Facts
Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Employees
Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Airports of Thailand Plc - Major Products and Services
Airports of Thailand Plc - History
Airports of Thailand Plc - Company Statement
Airports of Thailand Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Airports of Thailand Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Airport Business
Business Segment: Ground Aviation Services
Business Segment: Hotel Business
Airports of Thailand Plc - Corporate Strategy
Airports of Thailand Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Airports of Thailand Plc - Strengths
Airports of Thailand Plc - Weaknesses
Airports of Thailand Plc - Opportunities
Airports of Thailand Plc - Threats
Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Facts
Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Employees
Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Airports of Thailand Plc, Major Products and Services
Airports of Thailand Plc, History
Airports of Thailand Plc, Other Locations
Airports of Thailand Plc, Subsidiaries
Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Competitors
Airports of Thailand Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Airports of Thailand Plc, Annual Ratios
Airports of Thailand Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Airports of Thailand Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Airports of Thailand Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresAirports of Thailand Plc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Airports of Thailand Plc, Ratio Charts
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Airports Authority of India
Vector Aerospace Corp
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd
Saker Aviation Services Inc
Bangkok Airways Public Co Ltd
Abu Dhabi Airports Co - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAbu Dhabi Airports Co - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Copenhagen Airports AS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
North America Assessment of Thailands Rubber Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Assessment of Thailands Rubber market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Global Assessment of Thailands Rubber Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Assessment of Thailands Rubber is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request