L3 Technologies Inc (LLL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
L3 Technologies, Inc. (L3) is a provider of communication and electronic systems and products to the aerospace and defense sectors. The companys portfolio of products include intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, simulation and training, night vision and image intensification equipment, aircraft sustainment, enterprise and mission information technology (IT) solutions, and cyber operations shipboard communications and secure networked communications. It also provides communication products, naval power systems, information security systems, missiles and munitions, airport security systems, and , telemetry and instrumentation. L3 caters products to wide customer base that includes the US Department of Homeland Security, Aerospace and Defense contractors, the US Department of Defense, US government intelligence agencies, commercial customers, allied foreign governments ministries of defense and other US federal, state and local government agencies. L-3 is headquartered in New York, the US.
L3 Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 22,2017: BAE Systems: Global power and propulsion manufacturers to deliver leading technology to Australian industry
Nov 30,2017: L3 appoints Andrew Ivers as president of its Communication Systems business segment
Oct 27,2017: L3 announces Q3 2017 results
Sep 25,2017: L3 protests the Fort Rucker Aviation Maintenance Services award
Jul 27,2017: L3 Technologies reports higher Q2 net income, updates annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
L3 Technologies Inc - Key Facts 6
L3 Technologies Inc - Key Employees 7
L3 Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
L3 Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services 9
L3 Technologies Inc - History 11
L3 Technologies Inc - Company Statement 17
L3 Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
L3 Technologies Inc - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Sensor Systems 21
Business Segment: The Aerospace segment 21
Business Segment: The Aerospace segment 21
Business Segment: The Communication Systems 22
Business Segment: The Electronic Systems segment 22
Geographical Segment: International 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: the US 22
L3 Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy 23
L3 Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
L3 Technologies Inc - Strengths 24
L3 Technologies Inc - Weaknesses 25
L3 Technologies Inc - Opportunities 26
L3 Technologies Inc - Threats 27
L3 Technologies Inc - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
L3 Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 37
Dec 22, 2017: BAE Systems: Global power and propulsion manufacturers to deliver leading technology to Australian industry 37
Dec 22, 2017: BAE Systems: Global power and propulsion manufacturers to deliver leading technology to Australian industry 38
Nov 30, 2017: L3 appoints Andrew Ivers as president of its Communication Systems business segment 39
Oct 27, 2017: L3 announces Q3 2017 results 40
Sep 25, 2017: L3 protests the Fort Rucker Aviation Maintenance Services award 44
Jul 27, 2017: L3 Technologies reports higher Q2 net income, updates annual guidance 45
Jul 19, 2017: L3 Technologies announces retirement of CEO 46
Apr 27, 2017: L3 announces first quarter 2017 results 47
Apr 27, 2017: L3 announces Q1 2017 results 49
Apr 27, 2017: L3 Technologies reports lower net income for Q1, provides annual outlook 52
Section 5 Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
List Of TablesList of Tables
L3 Technologies Inc, Key Facts 6
L3 Technologies Inc, Key Employees 7
L3 Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
L3 Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services 9
L3 Technologies Inc, History 11
L3 Technologies Inc, Other Locations 18
L3 Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries 19
L3 Technologies Inc, Key Competitors 28
L3 Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price 29
L3 Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios 30
L3 Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
L3 Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
L3 Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios 34
L3 Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 53
Capital Market Ratios 53
Equity Ratios 54
Profitability Ratios 54
Cost Ratios 55
Liquidity Ratios 55
Leverage Ratios 56
Efficiency Ratios 56
List Of FiguresList of Figures
L3 Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 33
L3 Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts 35
2018 Aerospace and Defense Competitive Intelligence: L3 Technologies Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
L3 Technologies: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Aerospace and Defense Market
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Netsmart Technologies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
InTouch Technologies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request