ROHM Co., Ltd. (6963) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ROHM Co., Ltd. (ROHM) is an electronics products manufacturing company. The company designs, develops, and manufactures integrated circuits (ICs) and other related semiconductor and electronic components for its clients across the world. Its product portfolio comprises monolithic ICs, power modules, photo link modules, transistors, diodes, light emitting diodes (LEDs), laser diodes, resistors, capacitors, thermal heads, image sensor heads and LED displays amongst others. The product finds application in various fields of industrial, automotive and transportation, medical and healthcare, computer and peripheral and among others. The company has its business spanned across Asia, Japan Americas and Europe. ROHM is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
ROHM Co., Ltd. - History 9
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 13
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Business Description 19
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 20
ROHM Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Strengths 21
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 22
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 23
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Threats 24
ROHM Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of TablesList of Tables
ROHM Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
ROHM Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
ROHM Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
ROHM Co., Ltd., History 9
ROHM Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
ROHM Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 25
ROHM Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 26
ROHM Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 27
ROHM Co., Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 28
ROHM Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of FiguresList of Figures
ROHM Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 29
ROHM Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 31
ROHM Co., Ltd. (6963) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
ROHM Co., Ltd. Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
ROHM Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOTView Report
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.(161390) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request