The WAN SDN: worldwide forecast 2019–2023 and 2019 market share estimate
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on wide-area network (WAN) software-defined networking (SDN) solutions for 2019–2023 and estimated market share data for this sector for 2019.
SD-WAN and multi-layer control platforms are growth drivers for telecoms WAN SDN spending, which is set to grow to USD4.5 billion in 2023 from a base of less than USD1 billion in 2018.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the WAN SDN software market, split into:
- four main approaches: WAN configurators, SD-WAN, multi-layer control and native SDN
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, business fixed and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- estimated market share data for the WAN SDN market in 2019
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers and vendors
- analysis of the key vendors in the market.
The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: OTT communication services in Australia and New Zealand market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
The India telecoms market report 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
This report provides a 5-year forecast for communications service provider (CSP) spending on wide-area network (WAN) software-defined networking (SDN) solutions for 2018–2022. It provides details on spending by deliveryView Report
Web-scale companies are setting the software-defined networking (SDN) agenda and their latest support for an open programmable user plane will create a new SDN battleground in 2018. The programmable userView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request