Myriad Group AG (MYRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Myriad Group AG (Myriad) is a software solutions and services provider. The company engages in the development, integration, testing, optimization and maintenance of embedded software, middleware, consumer applications, software platforms, device solutions, social media and messaging solutions. The company offers various products based on Java, and virtual machines, and android platforms and mobile packaged platforms. Myriad in partnership with a mobile operator, offers a messaging solution through the operators Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) network. Its products and solutions cater to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), mobile operators, and pay TV providers. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Middle Ease, and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific regions. Myriad is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Myriad Group AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Myriad Group AG receives 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award for Thingstream
Jul 28,2017: Myriad Group receives 2017 IoT Evolution Product of Year Award for Thingstream
Jul 27,2017: Myriad Group H1 net loss down
Apr 27,2017: Myriad Group announces board change
Feb 23,2017: Myriad Group annual loss decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Myriad Group AG - Key Facts 5
Myriad Group AG - Key Employees 6
Myriad Group AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Myriad Group AG - Major Products and Services 8
Myriad Group AG - History 9
Myriad Group AG - Company Statement 12
Myriad Group AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Myriad Group AG - Business Description 16
Myriad Group AG - Corporate Strategy 17
Myriad Group AG - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Myriad Group AG - Strengths 18
Myriad Group AG - Weaknesses 19
Myriad Group AG - Opportunities 20
Myriad Group AG - Threats 21
Myriad Group AG - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jul 27, 2017: Myriad Group H1 net loss down 30
Apr 27, 2017: Myriad Group announces board change 31
Feb 23, 2017: Myriad Group annual loss decreases 32
Jan 30, 2017: Myriad announces departure of CEO 33
Section 5 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of TablesList of Tables
Myriad Group AG, Key Facts 5
Myriad Group AG, Key Employees 6
Myriad Group AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Myriad Group AG, Major Products and Services 8
Myriad Group AG, History 9
Myriad Group AG, Other Locations 14
Myriad Group AG, Subsidiaries 14
Myriad Group AG, Key Competitors 22
Myriad Group AG, Ratios based on current share price 23
Myriad Group AG, Annual Ratios 24
Myriad Group AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Myriad Group AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Myriad Group AG, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Myriad Group AG Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Myriad Group AG Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Myriad Group AG. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Myriad Group AG Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Myriad Group AG Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOTView Report
Zehnder Group AG (ZEHN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Vienna Insurance Group AG - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Vienna Insurance Group AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Vienna Insurance Group AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request