Cyber security and SMEs: how telecoms operators can improve their offerings
Telecoms operators&rsquo; managed security services offerings for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are usually narrow and do not adequately address SMEs&rsquo; needs. This report provides an overview of how operators can improve their offerings.
Operators can best fulfil SMEs needs by offering managed security packages that include endpoint, email, web and network protection services.
This report answers the following questions.
- What is the relationship between how satisfied SMEs are with fixed data connectivity services and their willingness to buy security solutions from their operator?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of operators compared to managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs) in the context of serving SMEs with security solutions?
- Which security solutions should operators focus on offering to SMEs?
- How can operators demonstrate the benefits of their security solutions to SMEs and why they should offer managed services?
- How are different operators packaging their managed security services for SMEs and how are they approaching the sales of mobile security solutions?
- How and why do operators need to change their sales/marketing approach to be more successful in cross-selling security solutions to SMEs?
Cyber-security vendors revenue tracker 3Q 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
Cyber-security vendors revenue tracker 2Q 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a big influence on this market. Enterprise Cyber Security Report by Material, Application, and Geography GlobalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request