The potential of 5G fixed wireless access - Can 5G FWA rival FTTH?
This report provides answers to the following questions:
- What is FWA (fixed wireless access) and what level of service does it currently offer?
- What will the advent of 5G change for fixed wireless access?
- When will 5G FWA solutions become available?
- Why deploy 5G FWA?
- What are the key variables in 5G FWA rollouts?
The report also provides estimates of the 5G FWA market’s potential up to 2024, both worldwide and for the following regions:
- North America
- Central and South America
- Africa and the Middle East
1. Executive Summary
2. 5G: a new era for FWA?
2.1 What are the key issues and challenges surrounding FWA today?
2.2. What new features will 5G bring to FWA?
2.3. What 5G FWA initiatives are underway today?
3. Enablers and impediments to FWA rollouts
3.1. Operators’ 5G FWA rollouts: issues and challenges
3.2. How does 5G FWA compare to other technologies?
4. 5G FWA markets in 2024
4.1. North America
4.2. South America and Central America
4.4. The Middle East and Africa
5. Conclusions: Can 5G FWA rival FTTH?
6. Annex: Methodology used to evaluate the FWA market
This survey of SMBs in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA assesses how their cyber-security plans have changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
This report focuses on aspects of our survey related to mobile customer satisfaction and churn in Europe and the USA. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Following the launch of commercial 5G networks, in addition to smartphones, a wide range of 5G devices has been commercialized in the market. 5G modules not only equip end devicesView Report
The potential of 5G fixed wireless access - Can 5G FWA rival FTTH market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request