The Towerco data management: improving the relationship with MNOs
Towercos have not traditionally invested in data collection and analytics to the same extent as MNOs. This is creating significant challenges as towercos take on far larger numbers of assets amid densification, and may reduce MNOs’ visibility of their assets when they move to a neutral host model.
Towercos revenue growth may stall if they do not invest in modern data management strategies.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- a deep overview of the state of data management in the towerco business, based on a unique survey of 48 towercos and mobile operator tower divisions
- concrete recommendations for the ways in which towercos could make a strong business case for investment in data management and analytics, with short-term and long-term options
- analysis of how that investment would support new opportunities for towercos to extend their business models, by moving into new types of sites and assets, or by providing value-added services for tenants
- recommendations for MNOs about how to work with towercos in order to establish common frameworks and enhance the visibility of the mobile network
- an assessment of the solutions available on the market, and emerging approaches such as machine learning.
This survey of SMBs in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA assesses how their cyber-security plans have changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
This report focuses on aspects of our survey related to mobile customer satisfaction and churn in Europe and the USA. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request