The Digital experience in the Middle East and Africa: operators that design digital customer journeys will have a first-mover advantage
The Digital eXperience Index research assessed 17 operators across the Middle East and Africa. Analysys Mason’s Digital eXperience Index (DXi) helps operators to benchmark themselves against industry best practices. This report shares findings and learnings on operators' progress in delivering an omni-engagement experience to consumers on digital channels. Furthermore, it shares recommendations on customer journey management and on how to increase the adoption of self-service channels.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- An insight into the maturity of the digital customer experience of 17 operators in MEA, including their positions in the Analysys Mason DXi
- An introduction to idea of omni-engagement within operators’ customer engagement operations
- A discussion of why operators need to enhance their customer engagement functionalities across digital channels, including smartphone apps, websites, social media pages and virtual assistants
- Recommendations for operators on how to improve the digital experience for their consumer customers
- Use cases for operators that lead digital experience in the region.
Southeast Asia Worldwide Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia Worldwide Electronic Medical Records (EMR) market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Southeast Asia World Service Robot Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia World Service Robot market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
The internet has dealt a double blow to public service media (PSM) – smaller audiences and the relevance of their mission under scrutiny now that content and information is soView Report
This report provides software, hardware and professional services forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on digital infrastructure for 2018–2022. The growth in spending on cloud computing will taper off,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request