The Digital experience in the Middle East and Africa: operators that design digital customer journeys will have a first-mover advantage
The Digital eXperience Index research assessed 17 operators across the Middle East and Africa. Analysys Mason’s Digital eXperience Index (DXi) helps operators to benchmark themselves against industry best practices. This report shares findings and learnings on operators' progress in delivering an omni-engagement experience to consumers on digital channels. Furthermore, it shares recommendations on customer journey management and on how to increase the adoption of self-service channels.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- An insight into the maturity of the digital customer experience of 17 operators in MEA, including their positions in the Analysys Mason DXi
- An introduction to idea of omni-engagement within operators’ customer engagement operations
- A discussion of why operators need to enhance their customer engagement functionalities across digital channels, including smartphone apps, websites, social media pages and virtual assistants
- Recommendations for operators on how to improve the digital experience for their consumer customers
- Use cases for operators that lead digital experience in the region.
Ecommerce in Europe: Landscape, Drivers & Inhibitors, and Telco Roles in the Value Chain Ecommerce in Europe: Landscape, Drivers & Inhibitors, and Telco Roles in the Value Chain , is a newView Report
Telecom Convergence - Thematic ResearchIn an age of increasingly connected living, working and playing, telecom operators are re-positioning themselves from commoditized conduits of connectivity to all-round, end-to-end and value-added digitalView Report
The Digital experience: operator use cases (volume II) market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
The Digital service opportunities for operators in the Middle East and North Africa: trends and forecasts 2018–2023
Operators digital service revenue in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) could increase to 1.1% of the total mobile service revenue if operators continue to invest in the digital segment.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request