Econocom Group SE (ECONB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Econocom Group SE (Econocom) designs, finances and facilitates the digital transformation services for large companies and public organizations. The companys product portfolio includes smartphones, PDAs, dynamic digital displays and large displays, video conferencing, printer, connected devices. It also offers services such as end-user computing, infrastructure, mobility, outsourcing, consulting, storage, installation and recycling services. Econocom offers its products and services to clients in diverse sectors, including retail, education, healthcare and other commercial sectors. Econocom markets its products through direct channels. The company has business presence across North America, Europe, Latin America and Africa. Econocom is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Econocom Group SE - Key Facts
Econocom Group SE - Key Employees
Econocom Group SE - Key Employee Biographies
Econocom Group SE - Major Products and Services
Econocom Group SE - History
Econocom Group SE - Company Statement
Econocom Group SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Econocom Group SE - Business Description
Business Segment: Digital Services and Solutions
Business Segment: Technology Management and Financing
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Benelux
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Northern & Eastern Europe
Geographical Segment: Southern Europe
Econocom Group SE - Corporate Strategy
Econocom Group SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Econocom Group SE - Strengths
Econocom Group SE - Weaknesses
Econocom Group SE - Opportunities
Econocom Group SE - Threats
Econocom Group SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Econocom Group SE, Key Facts
Econocom Group SE, Key Employees
Econocom Group SE, Key Employee Biographies
Econocom Group SE, Major Products and Services
Econocom Group SE, History
Econocom Group SE, Other Locations
Econocom Group SE, Subsidiaries
Econocom Group SE, Key Competitors
Econocom Group SE, Ratios based on current share price
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Econocom Group SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Econocom Group SE, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Econocom Group SE, Ratio Charts
Heerema International Group Services SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Chubb European Group SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request